4.19.2006

Yet another SFDC blog begins...

Well, apparently it's all the rage to write salesforce.com blogs now days so I decided to hop on the bandwagon.

I'm going to say what's on my mind in this blog. I'm going to talk about the things that I'm excited about with salesforce.com, the things I find frustrating, and where I think this company is going.

A few notes right off the bat:
1) I love working at sfdc.
2) These posts represent my own thoughts as an individual and shouldn't be construed as official messages from salesforce.com.
3) All information here will be reflections on information that's publicly accessible.

That being said, I promote open communication - so if you disagree (or, god forbid, agree) with something I say - please don't hesitate to let me know.

That's all for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

we have an urgent requirement for our direct fortune 500 clients looking for "SFDC System Analyst". If you are intrested please reply it back to me.

Job Title : SFDC System Analyst
Location : Princeton, NJ
Duration : Permanent

Must Have Skills:
- SFDC knowledge, previous experience in requirements analysis.

Implemented CRM projects with complex business transactions and multiple integration points. Able to translate business requirements into functional requirements and, ideally, design. Must be excellent meeting facilitator.

Desired Skills:
- Billing experience.

Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Systems Analyst to facilitate business requirements workshops.

- Utilize Customer/Cognizant template to facilitate workshop
- Clearly document process and data flows
- Promote agreement between participants
- Identify potential system considerations
- Interface with Customer for signoff

If you or someone you know would be interested/available, please forward updated resume with these details:

Full name :
Contact No. :
Working status :
Current Location :
Relocation/travel :
Expected hourly rate / per annum salary :
Employer details (if applicable) :


Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
Shankey
IT Recruter Lead

Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc.
1134 hiddenridg
Irving, TX 75038
Cell : 972 200 4622
Work : (972)650-6878
Office : 214-295-6463
Fax : 972.782.9215
shankey@eliteisinc.com
URL:www.eliteisinc.com

10/13/2008 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home